Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I can't believe Barstool NYC blogged about this yesterday


This is what he had to say:

I hate the way she awkwardly screams when Happy gets hit by the Volkswagon. HATE IT. Its been on my mind for like 15 years. I’ve probably thought about it once a day every day since the day I first saw it. I would look her in the eyes, ask her why she screamed that way, and then I would kill her.


Couldn't have said it better. However, he fails to mention what follows just moments later: "What do I know? I'm just a doctor."  Probably the best, most overlooked line of the movie. That and "Happy go for the gold shooter's gonna choke" and "That house is like fo hundred yards away" and "GET ME OUTTA HERE" and "Hockey season's 364 days away, I have to toughen up" and "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" and "Hey Shooter you wanna go to Sizzler and get some grub?" and "Your ball struck my foot" and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers