Friday, July 22, 2011

New trailer




Usually don't like movies with a lot of park and urban but there are a ton of cool shots. That said, kind of getting sick of movies that are basically just trick after trick.  When are they going to learn that it's not about how many sick flips you can put into a movie and more about developing a story? I want to see more interviews with the pros.  I want to hear first hand how scared they are standing above a 120 ft table. I want to see the preparation they put into skiing a ridiculous backcountry line.  That's why Blizzard of Ahhhs stands above the rest - it tells a story.

I'm pretty sure I know why they don't include more interviews with the pros. Just listen to Wallisch in the first clip. They are all idiots.  Plake on the other hand - king of interviews (although sometimes it's tough to take him seriously with the hair).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers